Sage have released an update regarding the Sage 50 Manufacturing suite of products. This includes:
- Sage 50 Manufacturing
- Sage 50 Batch Controller
- Sage 50 Job Costing
- Sage 50 Bills of Materials
- Sage Operation Times
Sage have thought carefully about how they continue to serve customers’ long-term changing needs and have decided from September 30, 2021, this product range will no longer be supported.
The software is ageing technology that requires significant investment to bring up to our standards and the needs of our customers in these changing times.
In order to support existing and new Sage 50 Manufacturing customers, Sage are pleased to announce a partnership with CIM Software to move forward with our next generation manufacturing solutions for Sage 50cloud.
CIM Software is the development arm of CIM Services, an established business with more than 25 years of experience. Their main focus is to help manufacturing customers fulfil their potential.
As part of this exciting transformation, Sage and Red Business Systems will resell the following Cim50 modules in the UK with immediate effect to support the Sage50 Manufacturing customer base:
- Bill of Materials
- Stock Control
- Works Order Processing
- Shop Floor Data Capture (SFDC)
Further to the above announcement Sage wish to take this opportunity to make you aware of some pricing & support changes that will apply to UK and Ireland.
- Sage 50 Manufacturing moves into extended support effective 01 October 2020.
- All support and services from Sage will cease effective 30 September 2021.
- Sage will increase the price of the Sage 50 Manufacturing software and services by 40% effective 01 November 2020.
- 01 Dec 2020 – it will not be possible to purchase any more Sage 50 Manufacturing Modules.